- Increase your profits
- Maximise revenue
- Gain competitor-driven insights
- Save double-digit hours in manual repricing tasks
- Refocus your category managers onto strategy
- Completely flexible data scraping frequency, choose the schedule you want
- Remain competitive with Google Shopping, Amazon buy box and more
Pricing Strategy Tree
Improve your knowledge and get the most extensive coverage of your key competitors' pricing in the market
Join the thousands of pricing experts who rely on our software and expertise for their business success.
- Flexible and scalable pricing platform built for enterprise customers.
- Manage millions of product assortments across multiple markets and channels.
- Localise pricing strategies on a global level.
- Seamlessly connects any internal data source, such as ERP or SAP.
- Enjoy a full suite of enterprise features like Versioning of pricing strategies, Single Sign-On (SSO) for enhanced security and User Management.
- Individual access rights for specific users/channels/shops/countries.
Our Customer Success team ensures a long-lasting relationship with each client, focusing on implementing the tool within your team and providing knowledge, training, and support.
Something for SMBs in mind
- Quick-to-launch, quick-to-price. The natural extension of your e-commerce platform.
- Simplified pricing with easy integration for popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Shopware, Plentymarkets, JTL, and more.
- Dynamic pricing becomes a natural extension of your e-commerce strategy.
- Maximising pricing strategy through advanced enterprise-level data.
Nice usability and a very experienced support team. Salespersons who are skilled in using the software in a useful matter. Several strategy options and nice monitoring.G2 reviewer
It's easy to use while giving valuable insights.G2 reviewer
Omnia's dynamic pricing has unloaded us with a vast amount of workload. It has enabled us to follow our competitors more closely price-wise. Also, their data stability is one of a kind here in the Dutch consumer electronics market.G2 reviewer
Frequently asked questions
What is the consultation about?
A consultative call with Omnia checks the needs and goals of the prospective customer and defines which modules of Omnia might be suitable.
Our recommendation will depend on several factors, such as the size of the product assortment, your commercial goals, and more.
Which features will I be able to make use of in the demo?
After collaboratively establishing which of our software modules best fit your business needs, we give a full trial of the functions that are most relevant and impactful to your situation. In short - all of the features you want to see will be available to you.
Before signing a contract, will the potential customer have access to a demo portal?
If a potential client would like access to insights and a demo portal, then we would be happy to provide this extension within the demo trial. This is a common request, so don’t be shy to ask! Each demo period is unique and flexible and goes in accordance with the needs of the client’s sales cycle.