Get the full picture with a complete data package
- Understand the full market with a combination of comparison shopping engine data and direct scraping data
- Use as many data sources as you like
- Get data from any market in the world with excellent international coverage
Trust your data
- Highest data quality on the market
- Rigorous testing process for all data
- No hassle: Omnia takes care of all the maintenance for you
No limits on EANs
- Get data for your entire assortment, no matter how large
- Manage your entire assortment from one convenient portal
Freedom of choice
- Use Pricewatch data however you choose
- Export in multiple formats for integration into your internal systems
- Connect to Dynamic Pricing for a fully automated pricing solution
I trust Omnia’s data, and that’s the most important thing.
Omnia’s prices were always accurate.
Before Omnia, we spent 2-3 hours looking up competitor prices each day. Now we use that time for more important and strategic work.
We use Pricewatch to retrieve competitor pricing on our products and use that in our own algorithms to determine our pricing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Omnia uses two main data sources: comparison shopping engines (CSEs) and direct scraping from competitor’s websites. We do this for a few reasons, but the most important is to ensure you get a full overview of the entire market. If you only use CSE data, you’ll miss out on competitors who sell the product, but don’t advertise on a comparison shopping engine. If you only use direct scraping from your competitors, you miss the chance to see the entire market and how it shifts throughout the day.
We have exclusive data partnerships with several of the biggest names in the business.
Pricewatch is a fully managed data service that gives your team control. It’s easy to set up, and doesn’t require hours of IT development time to get started. You can do whatever you want with your Pricewatch data.