Execute your D2C strategy with confidence
Pricing software for brands selling through retail whilst operating their own direct-to-consumer (D2C) channel.
Grow your D2C platform by monitoring your product’s prices at retailers and resellers and automating your D2C channel pricing strategies with up-to-date pricing data.
Solutions for D2C:
Run your D2C strategy with a goal-oriented solution.
How does Omnia’s pricing software benefit your brand?
- Utilise software that’s equal to what multinational retailers have been using to meet their commercial goals for years.
- Run localised pricing strategies at scale, globally.
- Combine a broad perspective of the global market, with data and insights with the highest possible coverage of your key competitor's domains, including cross-border assortments.
- Enjoy the ability to adapt pricing rules and strategies dependent on market specifications in each location or country.
- Build and automate any pricing strategy you can think of with our all-new dynamic Pricing Strategy Tree.
Philips is one of the world’s largest consumer electronics brands with a D2C focus. Despite their global success, their pricing strategy and the supporting team were experiencing challenges that affected profit, productivity and long-term success
What were the opportunities Philips wanted to seize on?
- To grow their D2C channel’s sales and profit
- To minimise manual work spent on pricing and to prevent pricing mistakes
- To standardise pricing practices and tools across markets to accelerate pricing maturity
- To avoid insult pricing for customers
Enterprise pricing success starts with a pricing partner. How does Omnia Dynamic Pricing work for an enterprise?
Empowering Enterprise Pricing
- Our enterprise functionality provides a flexible and scalable pricing platform
- Consolidate and streamline prices for all SKUs within multiple categories locally and globally
- Grow your D2C channel by making sure your flagship store's prices move in line with the market
- Run Dynamic Promotions that can automatically adjust based on sell-through data versus stock levels
- Avoid insult pricing which often results from maintaining the Recommended Selling Price throughout the entire lifecycle of a product
- Valuable hours spent manually repricing all products are utilised more productively thanks to full automation possibilities
- Blending business rules, AI and Machine Learning, automation executes your strategy without manual interference.
- Using our new Pricing Strategy Tree function for the realisation of all your pricing behaviours, enjoy complete transparency and the highest flexibility over all moving parts.
- Multiple sources of in-house driven data collection, including, direct scraping, CSE and marketplace data, providing enterprises with a comprehensive pricing game plan.
- Set a flexible scraping schedule for all market offers, regardless of your competitors, own retailers or reference prices of competitor brands.
- Receive individualised enterprise-level support from our Customer Success team dedicated to maturing your pricing journey.
- Join thousands of pricing experts who rely on our software and expertise for their business success.